By purchasing and subscribing to the Beyond the Kickstart™ service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Beyond the Kickstart™ Services
- You understand that the Beyond the Kickstart™ Infusionsoft Training program provides guided instruction for the Infusionsoft software.
- The Beyond the Kickstart™ Training does not include any done-for-you services, assistance with third-party integrations, nor any business or marketing coaching, training, or advice.
- You will receive unlimited email support from the Beyond the Kickstart™ instructors while actively enrolled in the Beyond the Kickstart™ training program. Replies will be made within 48 hours of receipt of your original email on Monday-Thursday, excluding any observed holidays.
- All training sessions will be held via online video conferencing services.
- You agree to allow all training sessions to be recorded and posted in the membership website on a page only accessible by you and the website administrators for your review at any time.
- You agree to arrive on time for each scheduled session. If you do not arrive within five (5) minutes after the scheduled start time, you forfeit the session without refund.
- Rescheduling sessions should be avoided except due to extreme emergencies for unexpected life situations. If you must reschedule, you should do so a minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled session. Cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice may result in the forfeiture of that session without refund. Multiple reschedule requests will result in the cancellation of your enrollment without refund.
- You agree to complete all Action Steps assigned by your instructor prior to each session. These Action Steps are designed to help you learn and implement the skills taught during the training sessions. Not completing the Action Steps or asking for assistance via email hinders your ability to master the skills that will help you achieve the results you desire. It also hinders the instructor from helping you make progress in your learning. Repeated instances of failing to complete the assigned Action Steps may result in the cancellation of your enrollment without refund.
Billing, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- You understand and agree the initial term for Beyond the Kickstart™ training is for two months, prepaid by credit card. All accounts will then automatically renew for successive one month periods every 30 days after the initial term is completed, unless modified or cancelled as outlined in #3 below.
- You may cancel your initial Beyond the Kickstart™ training for a full refund at least 24 hours prior to the start of the first scheduled session. Cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours prior to the start of the first scheduled session. Cancellation requests received less than 24 hours prior to the start time of your first scheduled session will not be honored and no refunds will be issued.
- You may modify or cancel your automatically renewing Beyond the Kickstart™ training by providing written notice at least ten (10) business days prior to your renewal. Modification and cancellation requests may be sent via email to email@example.com or by U.S. mail to MasterPlan4Success, P.O. Box 264, Princeton, IN 47670. Requests received less than ten (10) business days prior to your renewal will take effect on the next billing cycle after the upcoming one.
- Except as provided above in #2, no refunds for Beyond the Kickstart™ training will be issued under any circumstances.
- You agree to allow us to charge the credit card(s) you provide for all services rendered as part of the Beyond the Kickstart™ training program.
- You agree to keep your credit card information current in our billing system. Should we be unable to process your credit card for any reason and updated information has not been provided to us, we will attempt to contact you to obtain updated credit card information. If we are unable to obtain updated credit card information within seven (7) days, your enrollment in the Beyond the Kickstart™ program will be cancelled and all access to the membership website will be revoked. A reinstatement fee may be assessed to resume access and/or training.
General Terms & Conditions
- Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, MasterPlan4Success makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the Beyond the Kickstart™ training services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall MasterPlan4Success, its employees, contractors, or agents, be liable to you for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages you may incur, the entire liability under this Agreement, and your exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you to MasterPlan4Success for the Beyond the Kickstart™ training services for all services rendered through and including the termination date.
- This document reflects the entire agreement between you and MasterPlan4Success, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. These terms and conditions supersede all prior written or oral representations.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the court find that any provision is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- The failure of either party to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.
Last updated on April 8, 2018.